[Singapore] Basic Course – Level 1
February 29 @ 9:00 am - March 1 @ 6:00 pm UTC+8SGD750
Level 1 is the first module of the basic course, an introduction to Nutripuncture® and some of its fundamental concepts.
The course introduces the student to the use of the modality for symptomatic treatment as well as to the 4 conditions of Vitality, which are essential to well being.
The students will learn how to use Nutripuncture to achieve these conditions.
- Level 1, is an is an introduction to Nutripuncture and some of the fundamental concepts. It introduces the student to the use of the modality for the symptomatic treatment and the 4 conditions of Vitality, which are essential to well-being and how to use Nutripuncture to achieve these conditions.
- Level 2, expands on the learning of Module 1. We take an in-depth look at the 5 meridian families and mini sessions will begin, using Nutripuncture for your own benefit and those around you.
- Level 3, is the introduction to the use of sequences and the more advanced applications of Nutripuncture®
- Basic Certification Examination: Sitting for this examination will entitle you to become a registered practitioner and you will receive a certificate. Becoming a practitioner entitles you to access a database of Nutripuncture® resources, sequence list and discount on product purchases.
The examination is not compulsory. however, attending all 3 modules is a pre-requisite to sit for the examination.
- Comprehensive understanding of the fundamental concepts of Nutripuncture® developed around the knowledge of Eastern Medicine (Traditional Chinese Medicine) combined with Western scientific research and discoveries on cells communication and the use of trace elements to restore wellbeing and vitality.
- Practical knowledge on how to test and apply basic Nutripuncture® for yourself, friends and family members
The course comprises of theory as well as practical experiences.
This course is for you if…
- You are looking for pain & stress management
- Suffering from Chronic conditions
- Wish to improve your physical & psychological well-being
- Have some Relationship issues
- Want more energy & Vitality
- Suffer from sleep disorders
- Have allergies and skin conditions
- Want to improve your sports performance & recovery
- Are looking for a holistic and natural approach to personal development
….. Or simply if you are into natural prevention for health and wellness.
Fully recognized as a well-being profession in Europe, Nutripuncture is a tool to support vitality and improve quality of life for many people around the world. Through our life experiences, we are exposed to numerous stimuli and stressors that affect the flow of information in our body and can disturb cell communication.
Nutripuncture works with the body’s energetic meridians like acupuncture and acupressure–but without needles or pressure points. Combining traditional Chinese medicine with organic chemistry, the latest understanding of DNA, and cellular nutrition, Nutripuncture uses mineral complexes to supply microcurrents of reinforcing energy to the body’s information pathways and organ systems. It acts directly on cellular communication and exchanges, and it strengthens the circulation of information necessary for self-regulation of the body, providing rapid, targeted results.
By focusing on the life energy within our cells and balancing and nourishing the meridians, Nutripuncture accelerates our innate self-healing abilities to overcome illness, relationship conflicts, and many other physical, emotional, and mental stressors–often with rapid results.
Nutripuncture® is a holistic modality combining Western science discoveries and the oriental traditional approach to health and wellness. It was discovered by French medical doctor, Dr. Veret, in the 80’s. His researches led him to some amazing discoveries about cellular communication, and how information traveling in the human body through the cells and the energetical system of vital currents, can be regulated with the use of trace minerals.
More on www.nutripuncture.com
About the speaker: Ms. Keven Duff
Ms. Keven Duff, (B.A Biomedical Anthropology and Biochemistry, University of Pennsylvania, USA) has trained extensively in complementary as well as Natural and Holistic Methods of Wellness and Healing. She is one of the few authorized teachers of Nuripuncture. and has also trained in NLP, Muscle Testing. Esogetic Medicine (Peter Mandel Institute), Kirlian Energy Emission Analysis, Neuromuscular Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Emotional Freedom Technique, Lifeline and is an authorized teacher of the Reiki Training Academy of Australia. She teaches extensively on holistic therapies in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and USA. She practices at a complementary medicine practice in Hong Kong.
Investment and registration details:
Earlybird fee @ SGD$695 per module, for registration and full payment by 15 December 2019.
Register for 2 or modules @ SGD$645 per module, for registration and full payment by 15 December2019.
Then on after, the full fee @ SGD$850 per module applies.
If you have previously attended, reviewer’s fee is SGD$250 per module.
To register, fill up the below form and we will get in touch with you:
By providing your data, you agree to be contacted and receive information related to Nutripuncture. If you wish to opt out from our mailing list, please click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any newsletter from us.
To view our Disclaimer & Personal Data Protection Policy, click here.
Course organized by OMEGAPOINT SEMINARS