- This event has passed.
[Online] Open Consultation – 23 May 2023
May 23, 2023 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm UTC+8SGD25
Online event for Nutripuncture® students and practitioners
Dr. Patrick Veret, the founder of Nutripuncture®, or Ms. Cristina Cuomo, will be giving an open consultation with the purpose to train practitioners who are in the process of learning Nutripuncture® by watching them conduct a real-case consultation.
Presentation of the case:
1 patient will be scheduled for the day. A young woman, 22 years old, has been experiencing mental health challenges with episodes of anxiety, panic attacks and mood swings. On the spectrum for Borderline Personality Disorder, this affects her daily life and she needs help to manage her emotions.
* Event timing announced is Singapore Time GMT+8
* This event is only open to Nutripuncture® students & practitioners
* The purpose of open consultations is to train practitioners and students in the process of learning Nutripuncture by having them observe a real case session.
* End time may vary depending on the duration of the patient’s session.
* The consultation will be recorded for educational purposes.
* Some time will be allocated after the consultation for Q&A
* If you are NOT ABLE to attend the live session, you can watch the recording ONLINE (a link will be sent to you within 48 hours after the session)
*Here is our event cancellation policy.
[The consultation will be conducted by Dr Veret or Cristina Cuomo depending on their schedule]
By providing your data, you agree to be contacted and receive information related to Nutripuncture. If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, please click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any newsletter from us.
To view our Disclaimer & Personal Data Protection Policy, click here.