[Online] Open Consultation – 20 May 2021
May 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+8SGD25
Online event for Nutripuncture® students and practitioners
Dr. Patrick Veret, the founder of Nutripuncture®, or Ms. Cristina Cuomo, will be giving an open consultation with the purpose to train practitioners who are in the process of learning Nutripuncture® by watching them conduct a real-case consultation.
1 patient will be scheduled for the day. The case will be announced soon.
* Event timing announced is Singapore Time GMT+8
* This event is only open to Nutripuncture® students & practitioners
* The purpose of open consultations is to train practitioners and students in the process of learning Nutripuncture by having them observe a real case session.
* End time may vary depending on the duration of the patient’s session.
* The consultation will be recorded for educational purposes.
* Some time will be allocated after the consultation for Q&A
* If you are NOT ABLE to attend the live session, you can watch the recording ONLINE (a link will be sent to you within 48 hours after the session)
[The consultation will be conducted by Dr Veret or Cristina Cuomo depending on their schedule]
By registering you agree to the Terms and Conditions:
- As a participant in the open-consultations by Dr. Veret, organized by Distribution Asiatique Pte Ltd, you agree to respect the privacy of the patient by not disclosing any information that could identify the patient to external parties and create prejudice to them
- You agree to keep all information disclosed during and after the sessions private and confidential, and not share them with any party other than those present, without prior consent.
- You agree not to record the consultation and publish them online or share them with external parties. Unauthorized use, publish and dissemination of information may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The sessions are organized for educational purposes only and do not engage the responsibility of the organizers, its subsidiaries, or its employees and representatives.
These open consultations are organized only for educational purposes and do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure diseases and should be considered as a support for personal well being only. They do not engage the responsibility of Distribution Asiatique Pte Ltd – Pronutri and its contributors and employees. The Nutris are not a replacement for qualified medical care. A licensed medical provider should always be consulted in order to assess one’s health requirements.
To register, please provide your details below.
By providing your data, you agree to be contacted and receive information related to Nutripuncture. If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, please click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any newsletter from us.
To view our Disclaimer & Personal Data Protection Policy, click here.