- This event has passed.
[Online] Open Consultation – 18 February 2021
February 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+8SGD25
Online event for Nutripuncture® students and practitioners
Dr. Patrick Veret, the founder of Nutripuncture®, or Ms. Cristina Cuomo, will be giving an open consultation with the purpose to train practitioners who are in the process of learning Nutripuncture® by watching them conduct a real-case consultation.
1 patient will be scheduled for the day: A patient that has suffered from severe and chronic insomnia since 2012. An assortment of interventions like Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine have been employed with some Nutripuncture work done prior, and at the workshop with Dr Veret in Brisbane (2017).
* Event timing announced is Singapore Time GMT+8
* This event is only open to Nutripuncture® students & practitioners
* The purpose of open consultations is to train practitioners and students in the process of learning Nutripuncture by having them observe a real case session.
* End time may vary depending on the duration of the patient’s session.
* The consultation will be recorded for educational purposes.
* Some time will be allocated after the consultation for Q&A
* If you are NOT ABLE to attend the live session, you can watch the recording ONLINE (a link will be sent to you within 48 hours after the session)
[The consultation will be conducted by Dr Veret or Cristina Cuomo depending on their schedule]
By providing your data, you agree to be contacted and receive information related to Nutripuncture. If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, please click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any newsletter from us.
To view our Disclaimer & Personal Data Protection Policy, click here.