- This event has passed.
[Online] Mini Series Webinar – Seniors
December 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+8SGD$100
During old age, functional systems are more sensitive and fragile. During this workshop, we will see how vital currents of seniors can be strengthened to support vitality while growing old. We will also explore the role of “poison memories” that play an important role in cell ageing and how cognitive dynamics can be fortified to prevent brain degeneration.
About Dr. Veret
Dr. Patrick Veret is the founder of Nutripuncture®, the revolutionary complementary health modality that uses micro-mineral to restore cellular information that has been impaired by environmental stress. With a background in homoeopathy, sports physiology, nutrition, acupuncture, and psychosomatic disorders. He has written numerous books, gives lectures in universities and has taught more than 500 medical doctors on the subject of enhanced cellular nutrition and acupuncture in France and Italy alone. Today Dr Veret continues to give lectures worldwide and dedicates most of his time to research.
* Event timing announced is Singapore Time GMT+8
* This event is only open to Nutripuncture® students & practitioners
* End time may vary depending
* Some time will be allocated after the presentation for Q&A
* If you are NOT ABLE to attend the live session, you can watch the recording ONLINE (a link will be sent to you within 48 hours after the session)
* This webinar will be recorded for educational purposes.
* The purpose of webinars is to let practitioners and students in the process of learning access to continuous education
In the event that Dr Veret’s schedule doesn’t permit him to conduct the presentation, Cristina Cuomo will conduct the webinar.
By registering, participants agree to the Terms and Conditions as follows:
- Participants agree to keep all information disclosed during the webinar private and confidential, and not share them with any party other than those present, without prior consent.
- You agree not to record the webinar and publish them online or share them with external parties. Unauthorized use, publishing and dissemination of information may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The webinars are organised for educational purpose only and do not engage the responsibility the organizers, its subsidiaries or its employees and representatives.
The webinars are organised only for educational purpose and do not intend to diagnose, treat or cure diseases and should be considered as a support for personal well being only. They do not engage the responsibility of Distribution Asiatique Pte Ltd – Pronutri and its contributors and employees. The Nutris are not a replacement for qualified medical care. A licensed medical provider should always be consulted in order to assess one’s health requirements
Investment and registration details
This workshop is the last one of a series of 6.
Registration fee – SGD$100
To register, please fill up your details below:
Avail of the 6 workshops for a one-time payment of SGD$500
See the full list of mini-workshops series here.
By providing your data, you agree to be contacted and receive information related to Nutripuncture. If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, please click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any newsletter from us.
To view our Disclaimer & Personal Data Protection Policy, click here.