- This event has passed.
[Australia] Basic Course Australia – Level 2
August 20, 2019 - August 22, 2019AU$548.9
This course is the 2nd module out of 3 in the basic training course. The basic training course, focuses on presenting the modality in its whole and giving key answers on how it was discovered, how it works in the body and how to use it.
- Level 1, is an is an introduction to Nutripuncture and some of the fundamental concepts. It introduces the student to the use of the modality for the symptomatic treatment and the 4 conditions of Vitality, which are essential to well-being and how to use Nutripuncture to achieve these conditions.
- Level 2, expands on the learning of Module 1. We take an in-depth look at the 5 meridian families and mini sessions will begin, using Nutripuncture for your own benefit and those around you.
- Level 3, is the introduction to the use of sequences and the more advanced applications of Nutripuncture®
- Comprehensive understanding of the fundamental concepts of Nutripuncture® developed around the knowledge of Eastern Medicine (Traditional Chinese Medicine) combined with Western scientific researches and discoveries on cells communication and the use of trace elements to restore wellbeing and vitality.
- Practical knowledge on how to test and apply basic Nutripuncture® for yourself, friends and family members
The course comprises of theory as well as practical experiences.
This course is for you if,
- You are looking for pain & stress management
- Suffering from Chronic conditions
- Wish to improve your physical & psychological well-being
- Have some Relationship issues
- Want more energy & Vitality
- Suffer from sleep disorders
- Have allergies and skin conditions
- Want to improve your sports performance & recovery
- Are looking for a holistic and natural approach to personal development
….. Or simply if you are into natural prevention for health and wellness.
Fully recognized as a well-being profession in Europe, Nutripuncture is a tool to support vitality and improve quality of life for many people around the world. Through our life experiences, we are exposed to numerous stimuli and stressors that affect the flow of information in our body and can disturb cell communication.
Nutripuncture works with the body’s energetic meridians like acupuncture and acupressure–but without needles or pressure points. Combining traditional Chinese medicine with organic chemistry, the latest understanding of DNA, and cellular nutrition, Nutripuncture uses mineral complexes to supply microcurrents of reinforcing energy to the body’s information pathways and organ systems. It acts directly on cellular communication and exchanges, and it strengthens the circulation of information necessary for self-regulation of the body, providing rapid, targeted results.
By focusing on the life energy within our cells and balancing and nourishing the meridians, Nutripuncture accelerates our innate self-healing abilities to overcome illness, relationship conflicts, and many other physical, emotional, and mental stressors–often with rapid results.
Nutripuncture® is a holistic modality combining Western science discoveries and the oriental traditional approach to health and wellness. It was discovered by French medical doctor, Dr Veret, in the 80’s. His researches led him to some amazing discoveries about cellular communication, and how information travelling in the human body through the cells and the energetical system of vital currents, can be regulated with the use of trace minerals.
More on www.nutripuncture.com
About the speaker: Ms Keven Duff
Ms Keven Duff, (B.A Biomedical Anthropolgy and Biochemistry, University of Pennsylvania, USA) has trained extensively in complementary as well as Natural and Holistic Methods of Wellness and Healing. She is one of the few authorized teachers of Nuripuncture. and has also trained in NLP, Muscle Testing. Esogetic Medicine (Peter Mandel Institute), Kirlian Energy Emission Analysis, Neuromuscular Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Emotional Freedom Technique, Lifeline and is an authorized teacher of the Reiki Training Academy of Australia. She teaches extensively on holistic therapies in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and USA. She practices at a complimentary medicine practice in Hong Kong.
Investment and registration details:
AU$499.00 plus GST Total: AU$548.90
If you have previously attended Level 1, 2, or 3 & wish to review, the fee is – AU$220.00 each module.
A deposit of AU$250.00 (or full payment) for each module is required with registration.
To register , fill up the below form and we will get in touch with you:
By providing your data, you agree to be contacted and receive information related to Nutripuncture. If you wish to opt out from our mailing list, please click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any newsletter from us.
To view our Disclaimer & Personal Data Protection Policy, click here.