All information contained on nutripunctureblog.com is intended for informational and educational purposes. The information, products, and claims on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended nor suited to be a replacement or substitute for professional diagnosis, treatment or medical advice relative to a specific medical question or condition.
We urge you to always seek the advice of your physician or medical professional with respect to your medical condition or questions. As a recipient of information from this website, you are not establishing a doctor/patient relationship. There is no replacement for personal medical treatment and advice from your personal physician.
Nutripunctureblog.com makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, decency, copyright, compliance, and legality of the information on the website and assumes no responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in its contents.
By your use of this site you hereby indemnify and hold harmless the site owners against any and all loss, damage, claims or injury which you may suffer (or which may be incurred by or brought against you) arising out of your use of this site or your reliance upon any information provided on or accessed through this site.
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the disclaimer.
Personal Data Protection Policy
The purpose of this message is to inform you of how Distribution Asiatique Pte Ltd (Your Vitality Store) manages your personal data.
From 2 July 2014, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) introduced some changes to the way in which we may contact you for promotional and marketing messages.
We aim to conduct our business in compliance with the requirements of the PDPA and GDPR to respect your privacy. Your personal data are collected for us to communicate with you on our services and products and to improve your user experience of our website
1 – Personal Data
In this Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
2 – Collection of personal data
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Visit our website and subscribe to our e-newsletter
- Visit our online-store and register an account with us
- Contact us with a product or service inquiry
- Purchase an item/ service from our website
- Leave a review on product page or blog: when you leave comments on our blog, we collect the data shown in the comments form
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other promotional activities
- Visit our office for a consultation and fill up a registration form
- Visit us during events, road shows, classes, seminars or any social events we participate in.
- Embedded content from other websites: This site may include embedded content (e.g. YouTube videos, images, articles, etc.).
- Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Below is a list of information we may collect:
- Personal Particulars – This may include name, NRIC, FIN or passport number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, nationality, gender, occupation, and date of birth.
- Information on your purchase and use of our services – i.e. your purchase history
3 – How we use your Personal data
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Process your online orders
- Respond to inquiries and requests from you or people you have authorized
- Send you our emails containing educational articles, product and services updates, and other news relevant to our business (e-mailers, newsletters)
- Send you an invitation to events and courses
- Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via SMS / MMS, voice, email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations.
4 –Storage of your Personal data
The following technology/services are used to manage and store your data securely through login access limited to select administrators only:
- Excel/ google drive/ Dropbox
For storing data in our database.
5- Disclosure / Transfer of personal data:
The protection of your personal data is important to us. Distribution Asiatique Pte Ltd will take all necessary steps to protect your Personal data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your personal data may be disclosed as follows:
- Distribution Asiatique Pte Ltd employees, to provide content, products, and services to you
- Consultants providing services to us and directly involved in the services and products we provide to you.
- Close business partners and vendors we work with to improve our service to you or to deliver product and services you purchase and use
- With Industry regulators and other government organizations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating credit card payments
We have implemented strict measures within our organization to secure and protect your information with security procedures and limited and controlled access. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to a cloud service provider with servers which may be located overseas. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer and the storing and/or processing of your personal data on these servers.
Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the website may be used to create reports about the use of the website and the analytics service provider will store this information.
6 – DNC Provisions
Distribution Asiatique Pte Ltd is committed to complying with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way.
We may send marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- You have not registered with the national DNC Registry, OR
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
7 – Contacting us – Withdrawal of consent, access, and correction of your Personal Data
- Have any feedback or inquiries relating to your personal data or our data protection policy,
- Would like to obtain access and make corrections to your personal data records, or
- Would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data as set in this policy,
Please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Write in :
DISTRIBUTION ASIATIQUE Pte Ltd
65 Ubi Road 1
#02-73 Oxley Bizhub 1
Our marketing messages aim to update you about our events, products news and offers as well as provide you with educational material.
You can opt-out from our marketing emails at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any emails we send you.
Kindly note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to continue to provide its products and/or services to you.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
8 – Governing Law
This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP).
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg.
Private policy updated 26 June 2018.