The term “vital currents” indicates the non-molecular information that enables various bodily systems to communicate in real time. Faced with a field still remaining to be explored, Nutripuncture® has chosen to use this generic, and certainly not scientifically recognised, term.
It is likely that the meridians described in Chinese tradition correspond to the cutaneous paths of these currents.
According to works by Fritz-Albert Popp and Sclebush, they are biophotons, electromagnetic waves, or at least there is an important correlation with these physical phenomena.
As for their possible origin, we cite the revolutionary research by the winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine, Luc Montagnier, who showed that DNA produces electromagnetic signals.
Gradually, through numerous clinical observations, the relationship between psychosomatic functions, vital currents, and trace metal complexes has been identified.
By using them at first in an isolated manner, and then in combination, it has been possible to evaluate the action of each Nutrient on the specific vital currents and also to identify the circuits formed by the 38 vital currents to ensure the psycho-physical dynamic.
Over time, it has been possible to observe the relationship that exists for example between venous circulation and a person’s receptivity, between one’s sight and his or her ability to project, between intestinal assimilation and the ability to choose, etc.
Thus, gradually, a network has taken shape that links the body and psyche, in which they work together on physical and psychic functions, fed by the information circulating through the vital currents.
This is a network, in which pulses circulate, that:
- Ensure communication among all sectors of the body in real time.
- Regulate the integration of information received from the environment by the 5 senses.
- Govern the coherence of organic complexity.
- Promote body-psyche communication.
Nutripuncture® research conducted on people of modern times takes into consideration their interaction with an environment that is greatly charged with stimuli and quite different from the context that witnessed the birth of acupuncture thousands of years ago. The last century has been witness to many revolutions and paradigm shifts (cultural, social, in human relationships and communications), which have necessarily been accompanied by profound changes in the body, in cellular communication, and cerebral organization.
Thanks to its plasticity, the body has no doubt called for the activation of new vital currents in order to better manage the massive amounts of information that come from the interaction of billions of human beings with an environment that is evolving and producing at an amazing speed.
This is why, in contrast to acupuncture, Nutripuncture makes it possible to address the behavioural disorders affecting humans today, which weaken the vitality of their vital currents and pave the way for new disorders. Its purpose is there-fore to modulate the expression of an emotional, sensory, and cognitive potential, which is sorely tested by a lifestyle that is often incompatible with the body’s natural rhythms and inhibits the expression of the elements of which it is made (Water, Air, Earth, Fire, Ether) and which are also present in our planets.
Nutripuncture® has identified 38 vital currents: 28 of these are common to women and men, with 5 unique to each gender.
- Nutrient 01, Giving meridians (vital current of the Arteries)
- Nutrient 02, postural equilibrium meridians (vital current of the Cerebellum)
- Nutrient 03, power meridians (vital current of the Hair)
- Nutrient 04, decision and projection rhythm meridians (vital current of the Heart)
- Nutrient 05, meridians of organization (vital current of the Colon)
- Nutrient 06, meridians of male sexuality (vital current of the Penis)
- Nutrient 07, meridians of female sexuality (vital current of the Vagina)
- Nutrient 08, meridians of cognitive integration (vital current of the Cerebral Cortex)
- Nutrient 09, source meridians (vital current of the Adrenal Glands)
- Nutrient 10, meridians of action (vital current of the Stomach)
- Nutrient 11, meridians of metabolic activation (vital current of the Liver)
- Nutrient 12, meridians of instinct (vital current of the Hypothalamus)
- Nutrient 13, meridians of choice (vital current of the Small Intestine)
- Nutrient 14, meridians of virility (vital current of the Adam’s Apple)
- Nutrient 15, meridians of Self Expression (vital current of the Lymph vessels)
- Nutrient 16, meridians of movement (vital current of the Muscles)
- Nutrient 17, meridians of structure (vital current of the Bones)
- Nutrient 18, meridians of transformation (vital current of the Pancreas)
- Nutrient 19, meridians of tact (vital current of the Skin)
- Nutrient 20, meridians of breath (vital current of the Lungs)
- Nutrient 21, male anchoring and fulfilment meridians (vital current of the Prostate)
- Nutrient 22, meridians of assurance (vital current of the Kidneys)
- Nutrient 23, meridians of representation (vital current of the Retinas)
- Nutrient 24, meridians of femininity (vital current of the Breasts)
- Nutrient 25, meridians of inspiration (vital current of the Sinuses)
- Nutrient 26, meridians of motor coordination (vital current of the Thalamus)
- Nutrient 27, meridians of time (vital current of they Thyroid)
- Nutrient 28, female anchoring and fulfilment meridians (vital current of the Uterus)
- Nutrient 29, meridians of receptiveness (vital current of the Veins),
- Nutrient 30, meridians of metabolic regulation (vital current of the Gall Bladder)
- Nutrient 31, meridians of vigilance (vital current of the Bladder)
- Nutrient 32, meridians of sight (vital current of Sight)
- Nutrient 33, of spatial orientation (vital current of Ideas)
- Nutrient 34, of spatial orientation (vital current of the Governor)
- Nutrient 35, of female nervous activation (vital current of the Female Meridian of the Pericardium)
- Nutrient 36, of male nervous activation (vital current of the Male Meridian of the Pericardium)
- Nutrient 37, of female nervous regulation (vital current of the Female Triple Burner)
- Nutrient 38, of male nervous regulation (vital current of the Male Triple Burner)
Nutripuncture®, recognised by the University of Traditional Medicine in Beijing, is now practised by an ever-growing number of health professionals in many countries around the world. In 2012 Nutripuncture® became fully recognised as a well-being and bio-natural profession in Italy.